Quem lê / Who's reading

"a escrita é a minha primeira morada de silêncio" |Al Berto

sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2011

A blank wall

I still have a blank wall. Naked. Pure. So full of possibilities.

I can put a painting there. I can repaint it in blue, green, yellow. Maybe red, if I want to.

I had to touch it. As my hand went through the cold concrete, covered with a cold layer of ink, I felt the warmth in it's veins.

A new begining. I felt like... I felt a desire to enter that wall, like Alice went through the mirror.

Except that I didn't want to find Wonderland. I wanted to go back to when I was a painting still wainting for colour.

Retirado do baú, escrito em 20.11.2004

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Um espaço para recortes que completem o álbum de instantâneos... Obrigada pela visita!
A space for clip to complete this snapshot album... Thank you for your visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mensagens populares / Popular messages