Quem lê / Who's reading

"a escrita é a minha primeira morada de silêncio" |Al Berto

quinta-feira, 12 de junho de 2014

Bullets

Arte: Marius Markowski
I feel the bullets in my body, most of them bounce back, they fall on the ground, next to their old shells, now empty shells.
Still, some reach my skin, blood pours from my flesh, wounds that will never completely close. Here and there, a big hole, from side to side, some bullets go just through.
But still no one merciful final bullet finds me. One bullet missing: the one that will bring me back to life…


3 comentários:

  1. Great text! Hope you find the final bullet.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Seria essa realmente a última ?
    Amo suas inspirações
    Bjs.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. O regresso à vida nem sempre é fácil...
    Magnífico texto, gostei.
    Tem um bom fim de semana, querida amiga Isa.
    Beijo.

    ResponderEliminar

Um espaço para recortes que completem o álbum de instantâneos... Obrigada pela visita!
A space for clip to complete this snapshot album... Thank you for your visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mensagens populares / Popular messages