Quem lê / Who's reading

"a escrita é a minha primeira morada de silêncio" |Al Berto

sábado, 10 de setembro de 2011

Highway

There's a big road behind me, I've been driving for hours now. I'm looking for an alternative road, but there's only this familiar one ahead.


Sometimes, I see trees, some shade for a while. Spring is starting, they will bloom soon.


I will look for a place to spend the night, sleep, think the map through. I see a small hotel ahead, I'll try that one!


When I get there, no rooms available. For such a small town, this is such a bad luck! And a sudden rain starts pounding outside! I can't believe it! I take a deep breath and I tell myself I have to keep going and I grab my stuff to get outside...


The phone rings while I'm looking at the rain. The lady behind the counter calls me back. A last minute cancelation! After all, one can have a cosy night when least expected...!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Um espaço para recortes que completem o álbum de instantâneos... Obrigada pela visita!
A space for clip to complete this snapshot album... Thank you for your visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mensagens populares / Popular messages