Quem lê / Who's reading

"a escrita é a minha primeira morada de silêncio" |Al Berto

sábado, 24 de outubro de 2015

Lonely star


Lonely star, por Isa Lisboa

Lonely star
So far from your sisters
Yet how bright you are
You bring light
To this night of mine.
Did you come for me?
No, I have not forgotten
There will be another day
In just a few hours
Sooner than it seems now
The sun will rise again.
But for now it is dark
And I had to recognize it
One tries to flee
From the shadows
But they also are.
And so here I am
Letting the night embrace me
But not invade me
My body needed shadows
But my soul is light
I am like you, little one
Lonely star in the sky
Holding on
To the brightness within!

1 comentário:

Um espaço para recortes que completem o álbum de instantâneos... Obrigada pela visita!
A space for clip to complete this snapshot album... Thank you for your visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mensagens populares / Popular messages