Quem lê / Who's reading

"a escrita é a minha primeira morada de silêncio" |Al Berto

sábado, 30 de julho de 2011

Moving on...

I found a toothbrush on the back of the bathroom closet. But it was still packed.

I began searching. On the bedroom. Underneath my sweaters, between two blankets waiting for winter.

On the the living room, maybe a forgotten CD, between the others.

Heading to the kitchen, I realised I was getting a bit obcessed.

I looked at that packed toothbrush, that I was keeping closed on my hand.

I hesitated for a bit... I went out and I droped it. On the first can I saw.

Retirado do baú, escrito em 11.11.2005

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Um espaço para recortes que completem o álbum de instantâneos... Obrigada pela visita!
A space for clip to complete this snapshot album... Thank you for your visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mensagens populares / Popular messages